West Kids is designed to help children know, love, and follow Christ with all their hearts in a safe, high-energy, enriching environment for preschoolers to preteens.
West Kids partners with parents to:
- Develop children as Christ-followers and teach them to share their faith
- Develop children as worshipers
- Develop children as prayer warriors
- Teach children to make wise choices according to Scripture
- Support families with fun, creative ways to enhance each child’s spiritual journey
Our Children’s Ministry offers relevant Bible studies using curriculum called Dig In for both our preschoolers and elementary children. Our babies and toddlers are prayed for individually each week, while older children will be taught God’s Word through activities, games, crafts, videos, and more. We also send home information for parents to help them spend quality time with their children with fun and educational activities for families each week.
We believe the parent is the spiritual leader for the spiritual development of their children. Our goal is to offer resources and encouragement to parents as they seek to make disciples in their own home.